Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions. Don't see your question? Contact us here.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- While we try to get orders out as fast as possible, it usually takes us up to 5 business days to fulfill and ship an order. This also depends on the shipping option you select at checkout.
- I need to cancel or change my order.
- If you selected the wrong item or simply need to cancel your order, please email our support team and they will be more than happy to help you do this.
- When will my card be charged?
- We only charge your card once we pack your order. If you have any issues please contact us.
- Do you ship to ___ ?
- Cascade Crest Tools is proud to offer shipping to many countries across the world. Some countries have strict customs regulations, and we cannot ship some items. Please ask us before you place your order if you believe there might be an issue. Cascade Crest Tools is not responsible for customs fees.
- I am a retailer and would like to purchase wholesale products.
- Please contact our support team for wholesale inquiries.
- Do you have a physical store?
- Unfortunately, we do not have a physical store of our own. We do have many authorized retailers worldwide which do sell our products in store and online.
- I saw another website selling your products.
- Cascade Crest Tools' products are sold at many fine retailers worldwide. For a complete list of authorized retailers, please click here. If you suspect that a company is selling our products without our permission, please reach out to us via our support email.
- I am having difficulties with cascadecrest.com.
- If you are having issues with our website, please email our support team or chat with us directly on our site and we would be more than happy to make changes or help you navigate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device